Thursday, April 26, 2012

my youtube channel & video blogging

So, I thought I should probably share my youtube channel and video blogging with you all.  This channel is not specifically focused on the same issues this blog is, but its still me, and Im still putting myself out there.  So yes, the first thing you may notice is that I am shirtless - and that will be a likely theme in the youtube videos.

I am single and ready to mingle, if Match.com cant find me a man then perhaps a shirtless youtube channel can ;) - I have no shame in my game.  Its a gay channel about my gay life and my gay opinions, so its gotta have some beefcake and besides sex sells.  Maybe people will watch my videos solely to see a shirtless guy talk.  I am not insinuating that I am attractive - beauty is in the eye(s) of the beholder.  I know that.

Anyway, in this video I discuss the difficulty of meeting good people in Atlanta, the cons of gay dating via Match.com and the woes of looking for a job with a Masters degree from a Tier One school in this shitty economy.  Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment